Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun



source: YouTube user bud200188

In my eyes 
Indisposed 
In disguise 
As no one knows 
Hides the face 
Lies the snake 
In the sun 
In my disgrace 
Boiling heat 
Summer stench 
'Neath the black 
The sky looks dead 
Call my name 
Through the cream 
And I'll hear you 
Scream again 

Black hole sun 
Won't you come 
And wash away the rain 
Black hole sun 
Won't you come 
Won't you come 

Stuttering 
Cold and damp 
Steal the warm wind 
Tired friend 
Times are gone 
For honest men 
And sometimes 
Far too long 
For snakes 
In my shoes 
A walking sleep 
And my youth 
I pray to keep 
Heaven send 
Hell away 
No one sings 
Like you 
Anymore 

Hang my head 
Drown my fear 
Till you all just 
Disappear 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home